About Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 87-bed full-service hospital and a campus of St. Luke’s Medical Center. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services to care for a diverse and dynamic community. From its busy emergency department to its critical care unit to specialty programs like wound care and pain management, the Tempe St. Luke’s team is committed to providing high-quality care in a warm, friendly hospital environment.
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience.
Learn more about:
Tobacco Free Campus
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. This means that the use of any tobacco products including cigarettes, cigars, pipe, chew tobacco, electronic cigarettes or vapors and any smokeless tobacco-related products is prohibited anywhere on the campus. This includes the Medical Office Building, parking lots, driveways, vestibules, private sidewalks, entranceways and private vehicles while parked on Tempe St. Luke’s property.
We understand that this may be difficult for many individuals that come to our hospital. At Tempe St. Luke’s, we are committed to providing support to our visitors, employees and patients with additional resources. If you are interested in quitting, please call the Arizona Smokers Helpline, at 1-800-556-6222 or visittobaccofreearizona.com.
We seek to improve the quality of life in our community by providing compassionate, high-quality health care that is driven by values, led by innovation and focused on excellence, service and collaboration.
Transform health care through innovation by engaging the extraordinary passion and commitment to excellence of our team.
Our values serve as the compass for our actions:
- Integrity: We serve with personal integrity as vigilant stewards of our resources and reputation through a commitment to ethics and accountability.
- Service: We are committed – in both heart and mind – to treating our patients and each other with professionalism, courtesy and compassion.
- Innovation: We continually seek and adopt innovative technologies and methods for providing quality care, exceptional service and efficient, cost-effective operations.
- Excellence: We engage in the passionate pursuit of professional and personal excellence.
- Responsiveness: We act with urgency and responsiveness toward our patients and each other.
- Teamwork: Together we create mutual, enduring value through collaboration, teamwork, recognition and mutual respect.
- Focus: We operate with a clear and constant focus on the health care needs of our community and on building value for our organization.
- Inspiration: We seek to inspire our patients and each other through a positive attitude and passion for our mission and vision.