Tempe St. Luke’s Volunteer Program
Tempe St. Luke’s welcomes motivated individuals to serve as volunteers! Our volunteers supplement the medical staff by supporting the mission of the hospital to provide compassionate care for our patients and their families. Volunteers can explore potential healthcare careers while enjoying the personal satisfaction of helping others in the community.
Due to the nature of our work, we seek individuals who are mature, self-motivated, confident and dependable. Being consistent in your service is required to ensure that our patients and their families are cared for while at Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital.
- Lobby Reception: Weekday shifts available anytime between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Patient Unit Assistant including the Emergency dept. Daily shifts available anytime between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Retail Clerk: Daily shifts available anytime between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Benefits of volunteering include:
- Health Screening, paid for by Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital
- Free Volunteer Shirt
- Complimentary meal in our Café per shift worked
- Discount at the Gift Shop
- Appreciation activities and more!
- Community Members age 16+
- Ability to pass a background check and health screening.
- Availability for applicant screening appointments during regular business hours.
- Willingness to learn and accept an entry level assignment
Applying to Volunteer
Volunteering can be a very rewarding experience. Tempe St. Luke's Hospital invites adults and high school students to share their time and talent with our visitors, patients and staff. Volunteers are found in every area of the hospital – from administrative offices to patient care areas. If you would like to join our Volunteer team, please click the link below and complete the application:
Volunteer Application Form
Some Things to Know
Volunteer Services does not offer internships. We support job shadowing requests for volunteers who have demonstrated exceptional responsibility and an outstanding service record.